Chapters 6-10 Overview
- Jesus' Promise
- Evangelism in Peter's Preaching
- Evangelism in Paul's Teaching
- Paul's Evangelism Practices
- Motivation for Evangelism
- Thoroughly read each chapter. Watch the corresponding teaching videos on the Global University website. (Link below)
- Answer all Interactive Questions on a separate piece of paper and place the answers in your binder for later study.
- Complete each Test Yourself on a separate piece of paper with at least a 70%, and place the answers in your binder for later study.
- Follow weekly Scripture reading plan.
- Psalms 43-48
- John 1-12
- Watch the videos on John Part 1 and Word Studies linked below and write a reflection in your binder using the following questions.
- What information stood out or was new to you?
- What were the main points or themes that were highlighted about John?
- How is the message of John different from the message of the other Gospels?
- Many people use John when they do evangelism. Write a few thoughts on why you believe John is or isn't a good book to use for evangelism. You need to have a supporting argument for what you believe.
- What did you learn about the words being studied?
- How can your understanding of these words aid you in evangelism?
To go to the Global University Student Portal, click below.