Chapters 11-15 Overview
- The Pastor's Role in Evangelism
- Evangelism in the Pulpit
- From Decision to Disciple
- World Missions
- The Church in Mission
- Thoroughly read each chapter. Watch the corresponding teaching videos on the Global University website. (Link below)
- Answer all Interactive Questions on a separate piece of paper and place the answers in your binder for later study.
- Complete each Test Yourself on a separate piece of paper with at least a 70%, and place the answers in your binder for later study.
- Follow weekly Scripture reading plan.
- Psalms 49-56
- John 13-21
- Romans 1-10
- Watch the video on John Part 2 linked below and write a reflection in your binder using the following questions.
- What information stood out or was new to you?
- What were the main points or themes that were highlighted in John Pt 2.?
- How does the information relate to, or can be used in, evangelism.
- Write a 1 page summary using the following as a guide:
- How does the Great Commission fit into your life right now?
- What type of evangelism do you enjoy most/feel called too and how do you want to use it in your life and ministry?
- The FINAL EXAM must be completed by Sunday, June 24. Please schedule with your academic dean.
To go to the Global University website; click below: