Chapters 9-10 overview
- The Teachings of Christ
- The Kingdom of God
- Read both chapters. Watch corresponding videos below.
Answer all Interactive Questions on a separate sheet of paper and place in your binder.
Take Test Yourself quizzes on separate sheet of paper.
Follow Weekly Scripture Reading Plan.
Mark 13 - Luke 9 / Psalms 101-107
- View the videos linked below and write a paragraph reflection in your binder.
- What information stood out or was new to you?
- What were the main points or themes that were highlighted about this section of Luke?
- In what ways is the message of Luke the same and/or different from Matthew and Mark?
the gospel of luke part 1
I encourage you to watch the following video about what it means to be a disciple and reflect on your present church/Christian experience and formulate how you would incorporate this into your future life and ministry. We watched this video and discussed its content in our on-campus class.
To transition to your Global Student Portal, click the button below: