Chapters 6-8 Overview
- The Early Judean and Galilean Ministry
- The Later Judean/Perean Ministry and the Passion Week
- The Arrest, Trial, Crucifixion, and Resurrection
- Read both chapters. Watch corresponding videos below.
Answer all Interactive Questions on a separate sheet of paper and place in your binder.
Take Test Yourself quizzes on separate sheet of paper.
Complete Units 1 and 2 Exams by Wednesday, May 16. Hand in to Academic Dean for grading.
Follow Weekly Scripture Reading Plan.
Matthew 27 - Mark 12 / Psalms 94-100
- View the videos linked below and write a paragraph reflection in your binder.
- What information stood out or was new to you?
- What were the main points or themes that were highlighted about Mark?
- How is the message of Mark different from the message of Matthew?
The gospel of mark
Week 3 Teaching Videos
Global Website Student Portal Training Video
To transition to your Global Student Portal, click the button below: