Chapters 10-11 Overview
- Sickness, Death, and God's Response
- Fulfillment of the Promise of Divine Healing
- Read each chapter. Watch the corresponding teaching videos on the Global University Website.
- Answer all interactive questions and place the answers in your binder.
- Take Test Yourself quizzes on a separate sheet of paper and place in your binder.
- Follow weekly Scripture reading plan.
- 1 Corinthians 1-14
- Psalms 71-77
- Watch the Scripture video(s) linked below.
- Watch the video on Sacrifice and Atonement below.
- Write a 1 page summary of the Promise of Divine Healing. You can use the following as a guide or choose your own topic :
- If you were ministering to a person in need of healing, what Scriptural evidence would you use to explain to them that they can be healed?
- How do you minister to someone who hasn't received healing but has prayed for it multiple times?
- What all does the Promise of Divine Healing cover in us? Physical? Spiritual?
- How does the atonement fit into our healing?
SACRIFICE AND ATONEMENT
To go to the Global University website, click below: