Chapters 5-9 Overview
- The Holy Spirit: God's Agent in the World Today
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- The Fruit and Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Leadership Offices and Ministries as Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit as a Personal Companion
- Read each chapter. Watch the corresponding teaching videos on the Global University Website.
- Answer all interactive questions and place the answers in your binder.
- Take Test Yourself quizzes on a separate sheet of paper and place in your binder.
- Follow weekly Scripture reading plan.
- Galatians 5-6
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians
- Psalms 64-70
- Watch the Scripture videos linked below.
- Watch the video on the Holy Spirit below.
- Write a 1 page summary of the the person, ministry, and gifts of the Holy Spirit. You can use the following as a guide or choose your own topic :
- Who is the Holy Spirit and what role does he play in the Trinity?
- What role does the Holy Spirit play in salvation?
- What is the Baptism in the Holy Spirit?
- What are the gifts of the Holy Spirit? How are they used? How are they different from the Baptism in the Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit
1 and 2 Thessalonians
To go to the Global University website, click below