Chapters 12-13 Overview
- Living as Though Jesus Would Come Today
- Tribulation, the Day of the Lord, and Christ's Kingdom
- The final exam must be completed by Wednesday July 25, 2018. Please schedule a time between now and then with your Academic Dean to take the exam.
- Study guides will be handed out this week.
- Read each chapter. Watch the corresponding teaching videos on the Global University Website.
- Answer all interactive questions and place the answers in your binder.
- Take Test Yourself quizzes on a separate sheet of paper and place in your binder.
- Follow weekly Scripture reading plan.
- 1 Corinthians 15-16
- 2 Corinthians 1-13
- Psalms 78-84
- Watch the Scripture video(s) linked below.
- Watch the video(s) below.
- Write a 1-2 page summary about the coming Kingdom. You can use the following as a guide or choose your own topic :
- What is the Day of the Lord? What does the Bible communicate to us that we should expect to happen?
- How will it impact believers and unbelievers?
- What should our lives look like in light of this Biblical truth?
- How do we know we are in the Last Days?
- How do we know when the day of the Lord is near? Can we predict it?
- How do we make sure that we are ready, our churches, and those around us?
- What is Heaven? Are we going there or is it coming here?
- What is Hope? What do we have to hope for?
The Day of the Lord
Heaven & Earth
To go to the Global University website click below