Chapters 1-4 Overview
- The Holy Bible: Our Foundation for Faith
- Salvation: The Only Cure for Fallen Humanity
- Jesus Christ: God's Gift for Our Salvation
- Affirming and Maintaining Salvation
- Read each chapter. Watch the corresponding teaching videos on the Global University Website.
- Answer all interactive questions and place the answers in your binder.
- Take Test Yourself quizzes on a separate sheet of paper and place in your binder.
- Follow weekly Scripture reading plan.
- Romans 11-20
- Galatians 1-4
- Psalms 57-63
- Watch the videos on Romans linked below.
- Watch the video on the Image of God below.
- Write a 1 page summary of the Doctrine of Salvation. You can use the following as a guide or choose your own topic :
- What is the relationship between faith and salvation?
- What role does grace play in salvation?
- What is the fall of humanity and what role does sin play in salvation?
- How is the image of God shown in humanity? What happens to the image of God in salvation? How does what you read in the book compare to what you watched in the video about the Image of God?
- What is the difference between justification, regeneration, and sanctification?
- Is baptism required for salvation?
Romans Part 1
Romans Part 2
The Image of God
To go to the Global University website, click below: